I was approached by milk&more to trial its milk delivery (and grocery delivery) service. I didn’t need to trial it however as I’ve been a very satisfied customer for over five years.
Milk delivery and grocery delivery
It’s not just the nostalgia of the iconic glass milk bottles sat on your doorstep of a morning that makes this a great service… it’s the fact that it’s so damn convenient.
Milk delivery is just one part of the service. Aside from delivering the white stuff in every variety I can think of, milk&more delivers bakery products, dairy & fresh food, food cupboard items, drinks, snacks, home & garden bits and pieces (including pet supplies) and gifts. You can manage it all – very easily – from your online account. However, should you need to speak to customer services by phone, you can do this very quickly.
What I love:
- I can set up a regular order – I do this for milk and bread. This means that I always have a set amount of milk and bread coming three days a week. I can change this at any time
- I can amend, delete or add to my order the night before delivery
- There are always special offers on everyday items
- Customers get sporadic free samples of new products to try
- I can emergency order stuff I have forgotten at the supermarket
- It’s really simple to suspend your orders if you’re going on holiday or if you just need a break from the service
Some of our favourite things
Like I said it isn’t just milk. We get a lot of last minute groceries and we have a number of treat items that we get from time-to-time. The Baker Street 10 Choc Chip Mini Muffins are a huge favourite. My three randomly love the Naked Antioxidant Apple & Botanicals Smoothie (despite its sludgy green appearance). However, the pièce de résistance is the Bumper Box of Broken Biscuits… You get a whopping 1.3kg of biscuits (which actually aren’t that broken) for a mere £3.00. The girls absolutely love this treat as do my husband and I!
At the moment, you can order lovely luxury items and hampers from Cartwright & Butler through the service. The milk&more Christmas catalogue is available now until December 30th. It is extensive and includes festive nibbles, speciality tea and biscuits, confectionary, desserts and even Fever-Tree tonic water for your festive tipples.
I can honestly say milk&more is a fantastic service, which I wouldn’t be without.