I was approached by milk&more to trial its milk delivery (and grocery delivery) service. I didn’t need to trial it however because I’ve been a very satisfied customer for over five years.
Milk delivery and grocery delivery
It’s not just the nostalgia of the iconic glass milk bottles sat on your doorstep of a morning that makes this a great service… it’s the fact that it’s so damn convenient.
Milk delivery is just one part of the service. Aside from delivering the white stuff in every variety I can think of, milk&more delivers bakery products, dairy, fresh food, pantry items, drinks (you can even get Fever-Tree tonic water for your gin), snacks, home & garden bits and gift boxes and hampers. It also has a huge organic range in addition to gluten-free, dairy free and vegan ranges. There’s even a section dedicated to award winning products.
You can manage it all – very easily – from your online account, but customer services are easy to get hold of by phone.
What I love:
- I can set up a regular order – I do this for milk, bread, eggs, butter and orange juice. This means that I always have a set amount of these items arriving a week. I can change this at any time
- You get deliveries three times a week
- I can amend, delete or add to my order up until 9pm the night before delivery
- It is eco-friendly as you can shun the plastic. I get my milk delivered in bottles, which are reused many, many times. I’ve just switched over to orange juice in bottles too. milk&more also has a ‘plastic alternatives’ range
- There are always special offers on everyday items
- Customers get sporadic free samples of new products to try
- I can emergency order stuff I have forgotten at the supermarket
- It’s really simple to suspend your orders if you’re going on holiday
Some of our favourite things
Like I said it isn’t just milk. We get a lot of last minute groceries and we have a number of treat items that we get from time-to-time. We’re big fans of the cakes and my three love the smoothies. However, the pièce de résistance is the Bumper Box of Broken Biscuits… You get a whopping 1.3kg of biscuits (which actually aren’t that broken) for a mere £3.15. The girls absolutely love this treat as do my husband and I!
I can honestly say milk&more is a fantastic service, which I wouldn’t be without.
You might also like: Three Ways to Save on Your Household Budget