Do you live with allergies, intolerances, eczema or coeliac disease? Perhaps gluten, wheat, eggs, nuts or dairy are no-go in your house, or maybe you need to avoid dust mites, latex or other materials…
If any of the above affects you or your family then The Allergy & Free From Show – Europe’s largest ‘free from’ family day out – is for you. The next one is at Olympia, London, the 3rd-5th July and Mum2Mum Markets has given The Parent Social a pair of fast track entry tickets for me to give away.
A bit more about the show
The Allergy & Free From Show is an event full of products (food, drink, skin, hair care, household items and more), cooking classes, talks, expert advice, kids activities… all ‘free from’ and all dedicated to improving the life of people with allergies and intolerances.
Some of what you’ll find at The Allergy & Free From Show:
- Try & Buy – 1000’s of ‘free from’ products
- Just for kids – time to have some fun with Allergy Adventures
- Learning Theatre – seminars from the UK’s leading experts
- The Sainsbury’s Kitchen – inspirational ‘free from’ cooking classes
- Sainsbury’s Recipe Exchange – swap recipes and tasty food ideas
- 1-2-1 Consultations – receive advice and information from specialist
For more details about the event visit: http://www.allergyshow.co.uk/london/
To win a pair of fast track entry tickets for The Allergy & Free From Show simply like The Parent Social Facebook page and share or Tweet this post. A winner will be selected at random on the 22nd June. Good luck!!